B2B IT Portal Administrator
Talascend is seeking qualified applicants for the position of B2B IT Portal Administrator for a contract opportunity in Ridgefield Park, NJ:
The chosen candidate will be intimately involved in the day to day operations of the portal, engage with key stakeholders across the business (sales, product marketing, etc.) and associated vendors tied to our portal, to ensure the portal is a best in class destination for partner needs. The administrator must ensure the portal is properly maintained and improved upon to deliver on partner and business needs. Being efficient, customer centric, responsive, and able to work cross-functionally are key elements of the role.
• Serve as primary B2B IT point of contact for Partner Portal
• Ensure partners are properly approved and on-boarded in a consistent and compliant way
• Ensure best in class service to partners (oversee and manage Partner Portal inbox requests in timely / customer centric matter)
• Drive data integrity by ensuring all account mapping info is properly managed; work with SFDC team and others to fix as needed
• Work with internal stakeholders and associated vendors to drive future portal enhancements (design, functionality, sitemap, etc.)
• Work cross functionally to ensure business priorities are showcased accordingly (updated content, SPIFs, etc.)
• Create relevant / reoccurring reporting dashboards for management and sales teams
• Coordinate with onboarding, sales, and marketing teams to drive usage campaign
• Serve as ‘traffic cop’ and gate keeper for all items portal related
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills ideal (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, etc.)
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.