Financial Analyst (Telecommunications Industry Preferred)
Talascend is seeking a Financial Analyst for a 12-month contract opportunity in Ridgefield Park, NJ.
- This is a financial analyst position with 3 – 5 years of experience in Business Administration or directly related field. It is paramount that the individual is able to support the internal business control functions including the developing, implementing and evaluation of policies, procedures and standards.
- The individual must establish long term objectives and business plans for the department, and be able to ensure proper cost allocation across entire deliverables. They will also prepare and present reports to upper management on a regular basis. Ability to work on-site in New Jersey location is required. Overtime work will be required based on volume of work and will need to be pre-approved.
- Performs total cost allocation and O/H expense related activities.
- Prepares and present management reports on a regular basis.
- Cultivates, facilitates, and maintains working relationship within all levels of organization.
- Serves as working level leading role in many cost reduction and efficiency enhancement efforts
- Prepares Executive Managerial Reports to assist in the decision making of Division leadership
- Supports establishing long term objectives and business plans for the department.
- Supports establishing performance to ensure proper cost allocation across entire deliverables.
- Works with management team members to prepare cost analysis, budgets, project plans, and related management or progress reports to identify performance and successful achievement of objectives or variances.
- Supports the process of creating, maintaining, revising, and presenting strategic business planning activities.
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with 3- 5 years of directly related experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, SAP
- Able to commute daily to New Jersey office location
- Experience preparing and performing cost analysis, budgets, project plans, and related management or progress reports to identify performance and successful achievement
- Previous experience in the telecommunications industry, preferred
- Good understanding of P&L and US GAAP, preferred
- Bilingual/Korean, preferred
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation