Engineering Project Manager
Talascend is currently seeking an Engineering Project Manager for a contract opportunity in Amana, IA
- New Product Introduction Activities
- Coordination of New Product
- Introduction builds Pre & Post build activities
- Documentation updates
- Presentations and reports
- Schedule Management
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in ME, IE, or EE preferred.
- Will consider Associates degree with considerable experience.
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in a PM role, Prior experience working in a Manufacturing environment
- Prior experience with New Product Introduction preferred
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to report on project performance, pre-build prep, post-build analysis
- Organization, Leadership, Communication Ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience with WCM or kaizen a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite; Google tools preferred Understanding of AutoCAD a plus, but not required
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation