Talascend is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for a contract opportunity in Ridgefield Park, NJ
- The main functions of a financial analyst are to gather and analyze financial information; will typically conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions.
- A typical financial analyst is responsible for analyzing and communicating financial information for clients.
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one time.
- Basic ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Basic knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.
- Basic knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
- 0-2 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation