Visa and Immigration Compliance Administrator (Admin Assistant)
Talascend is seeking a Visa and Immigration Compliance Administrator (Admin Assistant) for a 12-month contract in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey!
- Assists employees with obtaining the required visas, permits and documents to travel to or work in a given location.
- Coordinates the documentation required for relocation/transfers, business meetings, training, internships, seasonal employment, offshore employment, intermittent visits for work purposes, obtaining permanent resident status, desert/off-shore passes and various attestations where applicable.
- Maintains all immigration/visa records for Samsung and as required by law.
- Maintains and updates visa files of Samsung employees to ensure continued validity and to monitor ongoing compliance with particular visa requirements.
- Maintains communication with employees, managers and external customers while providing prompt assistance and follow-through.
- Coordinates and prepares letters of invitation, employment verification and appointment letters related to immigration laws and regulations as required.
- Assists with the coaching and development of new team members.
- Contractor responsible for internal approvals for extensions, transfers, cost center numbers, confirmation of salary, prevailing wage/salary issues documents for signature, I-9, letters: Invitations, experience verification, confirmation of employment, co-facilitate training for new TAs
- Bachelor Degree from accredited University
- Working knowledge of employment laws and regulations preferred
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
- Minimum of 1-2 years Visa and Immigration Compliance experience with a global organization is a plus
- Bilingual in Korean, huge plus
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation