Operational Excellence Analyst
Talascend is currently seeking an Operational Excellence Analyst for a contract position in Detroit, MI
- Support day to day operations, continuous improvement opportunities and strategic initiatives for the governance of Third Party Analytic Services & Data Purchases.
- Maintain the statement of work (SOW) tracking log - updating for status and follow ups to insure on time response and closure
- Own design and ongoing management of existing and planned sites (SharePoint) and tools in support of process, governance, and tracking of status, decisions and artifacts*
- Support collection of vendor submitted business metadata
- Support required preparation, analytics and meeting material for planned supplier assessments
- Draft communications, training and presentation material as required
- Analytics Network meeting planning and logistics
- Seek out, suggest, and deploy innovative ideas for increasing communication and collaboration between analytic groups
- Assist with project management
- Generate reports on efficiency and effectiveness of analytics community of practice
- Prepare presentation material
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Analytical ability where problems are complex
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint development Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of survey creation, document management, and other productivity and reporting tools (Examples include MS Project, Visio, Access, BI, Tableau, Cognos)
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical discipline
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence including project management and requirements definition
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation