Marketing Analyst/Coordinator 2
Talascend is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Marketing Analyst/Coordinator 2 for a contract opportunity in Plano, TX:
Job Description: The main function of a marketing analyst/coordinator is to research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas to determine potential sales of a product or service. A typical marketing analyst/coordinator is responsible for gathering information on competitors and methods of marketing and distribution.
- Lead promo forecasting and reporting performance results to achieve objectives of the mobile business
- Support direct marketing execution and fulfillment by managing promotional items and leading daily communications with fulfillment vendors and internal teams
- Provide on-going promotion recap/results and recommend optimizations to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the programs
- Work closely with Finance & Tax teams and provide both actual spending and projections of the promotion costs
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, MBA preferred
- 2+ years of experience in marketing/brand in a manufacturer of consumer tech, CPG, marketing services organization
- Proficient use and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Creativity / problem-solving abilities
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation