Project Controls Technician
Talascend is currently seeking a Project Controls Technician for a 10-month contract opportunity in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Assist in development of scope, schedule, budget, and estimate to complete data for assigned tasks
- Create Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and develop schedules and budget data (including resource loading) for those WBS elements
- Collect, interpret, and input schedule and cost data into project control database and provide output to project team
- Assist management with risk assessment that may affect project profit, costs, schedules, and client relations to include moderately complex elements of: estimate to complete data gathering, schedule update comparisons, variance cause investigations, CDRL data gathering, and report compilation
- Interface with project team to define scope of work, need for change to budgets and schedules, and identification of variances from original plan
- Assist in preparing status reports and other related project planning and control documentation
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation