Recruiter Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- Fort Worth, Texas, United States
- Job Type
Talascend is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Recruiter Administrative Assistant for a contract opportunity in Fort Worth, TX:
Job Description: The Recruiter Administrative Associate performs a variety of professional and administrative functions including researching, interviewing, screening and referring job candidates for job openings.
- Assist with recruiter administrative tasks within company Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Review candidate profiles for completeness and accuracy.
- Document candidates progress.
- Review background checks.
- Draft offer letters.
- Collect data and complete forms and documentation for department support.
- Review outgoing materials and correspondence for internal consistency and conformity with established procedures.
- Maintains database information documenting contact with qualified candidate.
- Under general supervision collects and classifies applications/resumes for available openings.
- Provides information on facilities and job opportunities to potential candidates.
- Identifies necessary job duties, qualifications and skills for job openings.
- Reviews and recommends qualified candidates for open positions.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Applications.
- High school diploma
- Zero (0) to two (2) years experience in recruiting field.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.