Talascend is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Financial Analyst for a contract opportunity in Hilton Head, SC:
Job Description: The Financial Analyst partners with leadership to manage the day-to-day financial operations of the business. This position executes accurate and complete financial analysis. The Financial Analyst develops, interprets and implements effective financial reporting, forecasting, and budget processes. This position will provide financial and integration support for a newly acquired business unit.
- Prepares short-term forecasting (STF), including P&L and balance sheet analysis.
- Prepares various monthly internal and external financial reporting.
- Maintains financial models to be used by management in business planning.
- Communicates monthly financial performance to key stakeholders.
- Tracks monthly cost for IR&D and B&P projects.
- Leads the creation and reporting of the annual financial plan.
- Prepares analysis on projects and capital purchases.
- Calculates & analyzes monthly overhead and G&A costs & rates. Leads the preparation of annual incurred cost submissions.
- Process incoming customer orders, send quotations, and track on-time shipments.
- Review new customer orders for terms and conditions and negotiate when necessary.
- Conducts ad hoc analysis as required by management.
- Demonstrates ethical and professional behavior in accordance with company values.
- Perform job duties in a manner that maintains compliance w/environmental, health & safety regs, policies & procedures
- All other assignments as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance, or other related discipline from an accredited university or college; or equivalent combination of training/education/experience.
- Working knowledge of data collection, financial data analysis, and evaluation processes
- Program Finance and/or Cost Accounting experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Government accounting and design and application of rates is highly desired
- Possess exceptional communication (both oral and written) and listening skills, with a strong orientation to details, and the ability to make quick, informed decisions
- Demonstrated ability as a strategic thinker and experience in developing plans for short and long-term results
- Strong relationship building skills at all levels of an org & ability to work effectively across functions w/in a matrix environ.
- Proven success in a fast paced development & manufacturing environment & possess a willingness to take ownership, accept accountability & thrive under pressure
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and acute attention to detail.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.