Talascend is currently seeking an Admin/Inventory Specialist for a contract opportunity in Garner, NC
- Need a reliable candidate to handle the job-site inventory, counting parts, recording data, updating spreadsheets and other administrative duties.
- Although this is an admin type of role, this person will be working inside the facility (warehouse/construction environment) and will be required to wear steel toe boots and the other PPE provided by the client.
- Part of their duties will include stocking shelves and well as general cleaning.
- Computer Skills
- Familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook
- Organizational skills
- Detailed oriented
- Previous inventory experience preferred.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
- Special Considerations: Lifting will exceed 30 Lbs. and/or repetitions of this or lesser weights will be significant.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.