Production Control Analyst
- Job ID
- Tempe, Arizona, United States
- Job Type
Talascend is seeking qualified candidates to apply for a Production Control Analyst located in Tempe, AZ.
- Plans and establishes production schedules in an Aerospace Manufacturing Supply Chain to achieve customer on-time to request and maximize throughput of operations.
- Responsible for developing schedule priorities, developing a plan based upon cell capacity, and providing status to internal and external customers through partnership with the Operations team.
- Monitors material inventory levels, tracks progress of production, assists in expediting any shortages with Procurement and reviews factors which affect schedules.
- 5+ years’ experience in related field
- SAP experience and ability to run reports, export to excel and demonstrate expert ability to manage excel files.
- Must be able to work proficiently in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple customers and projects.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- High School diploma required
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.