Technical Account Manager
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Job Type
- Direct Hire
- Mining & Metals
A Talascend client with offices in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate need for a Strategic Account Manager to sale to and service their Mining industry client base.
- A minimum of five years of experience in power generation service sales and/or in mining equipment sales; specifically Pumps and Gearboxes
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science (Preferably Mechanical, Chemical, Process or Electrical)
- Strong communication skills (English written and oral)
- Experience preferred in one or more of the following areas: energy management in mining operations and industrial plants; energy assessments in mining operations and/or of industrial plants; industrial energy use simulation; industrial energy management information systems; process optimization; gearbox systems; pumping systems; compressed air systems
- A valid and clean driver’s license
- Implements, manages and executes an effective marketing initiative to prospective customers maximizing the benefits offered by company in combining the diverse and extensive service capabilities and capacities offered by multiple facilities.
- Providing technical assistance and feasibility studies to help identify the needs of schedule services.
- Discusses needs with the customer then presents price proposal matching services to meet needs.
- Presents and recommends short term, midterm and long-term equipment repair/refurbishment options for clients.
- Offers onsite field engineering support products and services to include maintenance work and periodic testing services.
- Providing industrial advice to assist companies in planning, tracking, measuring and implementing preventive and predictive maintenance initiatives.
- Meets with customers, develops work scopes and prepares job cost estimates.
- Tracking and reporting progress of ongoing projects and performance.
- Identifying issues, opportunities and lessons learned and contributing to the continuous improvement of the projects and delivery improvements.
- Providing clear and concise communications to customers.
- Travel to industrial facilities, with reimbursement.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- All other duties as assigned.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.