- Job ID
- Ridgefield Park, New Jersey, United States
- Job Type
Talascend is seeking a Financial Analyst for an opportunity in Ridgefield Park, NJ
The main functions of a financial analyst are to gather and analyze financial information; will typically conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions. A typical financial analyst is responsible for analyzing and communicating financial information for clients.
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
- 2-4 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
- SAP, Salesforce CRM, Tableau preferred.
- Strong analytical skill sets with attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Basic ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Must have advanced excel (at minimum - pivot, v-lookup, basic formulas) and power point skills.
- Experience with Accounts Payable experience, audit and highly detailed, problem solving outside the box thinking, and must be very organized and able to meet deadlines as needed.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.