Accounts Receivables Specialist
- Job ID
- Ridgefield Park, New Jersey, United States
- Job Type
Talascend is currently seeking an Accounts Receivables Specialist for an opportunity in Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Resolve customers service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Perform reconciliation on aged receivables and identify resolutions
- Build and maintain relationships with customer agents to offer possible solutions
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Work with various departments such as Sales and Order Management and bridge the gap between groups
- Perform due diligence to customers when needed
- Export and analyze data to build reports regarding aged trial balances, credit and collections
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Business Operations, Accounting, Finance, and Customer Service) is preferred
- SAP experience is a plus
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time
- Strong appetite for problem-solving, communicating with various departments and customers, while adhering to the Business Operations policies and procedures
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude, energy. Must be a team player
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related data entry or accounting software
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments, management levels within the company
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.