Social Media Specialist
- Job ID
- Plano, Texas, United States
- Job Type
Our client, located in Plano, Texas has an immediate need for a Social Media Specialist. This is a “Work from Home” position. Within this role, you will assist in management of all digital campaigns directly with the Senior Digital Media Manager and Community Manager. Work closely with Community Manager and the Digital Media team in supporting paid and organic social campaigns with effective community management.
- Engage our digital community representing Samsung Mobile
- Generate ideas for engaging text, image and video content for all social media accounts
- Respond to customers in a timely manner with warmth and positivity
- Monitor online conversations for brand issues & major cultural happenings/crises and escalate through proper channels
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of industry experience with in-depth knowledge of Instagram, Reddit, Twitch, TikTok and Twitter
- Intermediate knowledge of Sprinklr customer experience management tool
- An effective communicator who can think quickly
- A can-do attitude to jump in and find solutions, sometimes with minimal guidance
- Self-starter with focused work ethic and strong organization skills
- MS Office: Internet Explorer, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.