- Job ID
Work from home
- Job Type
Talascend is currently seeking a Recruiter for a Remote Opportunity.
- Critical member of the Talent team and is responsible for collaborating with business partners and human resources to support the talent acquisition needs of the business.
- Acts as the talent acquisition subject matter expert to internal and external business partners and is responsible for assisting in identifying the best candidates to fill open positions, and deliver on organizational objectives.
- Manages hunting all candidates for corporate professional office positions.
- Manages the relationship with Talent Advisor for sourcing, screening and scheduling of qualified candidates.
- Develop sourcing strategy for our Legal, Accounting and Finance, IT and HR groups.
- Manage the sourcing process to engage in the proactive sourcing and successful identification of top talent for job openings within sites and/or specific functions.
- Provides regular reporting and analysis of candidate and market labor data, and sourcing effectiveness based on statistics.
- Leverages resources effectively using a variety of sourcing tools and programs including job boards, social media, attending job related events and networking to build talent pools
- Advises and executes on effective and efficient recruitment strategies needed to acquire top talent, including diverse and military job seekers.
- Educates hiring managers on conducting behavioral interviewing, and facilitates selection process in order to ensure effective, legal interviewing practices.
- Attracts and engages top talent to career opportunities by providing information related to compensation, benefits, policies and procedures, to ensure the candidate experience is positive and informative.
- Meets with key stakeholders on a regular basis to collaborate on optimal approaches to strengthen candidate pool, including annual recruiting strategies and diversity initiatives.
- Maintains established OFCCP, Fair Labor Hiring Practices, and Compliance policies procedures, and objectives. Facilitates and tracks community and diversity outreach.
- Maintains compliance with all federal, state and local regulations, including proper dispositioning of candidates and document retention.
- Values professional growth and development by participating in educational programs, staying current on recruiting-related topics and trends, and participating in relevant meetings and information exchanges.
- Bachelor's Degree, (accredited), or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and 4 years of relevant work experience.
- 2 or more years of relevant work experience (in addition to education requirement).
- Ability to relate and communicate with individuals at all levels effectively in written or oral format
- Ability to work in large or small team environments
- Demonstrate organizational savvy through appropriate engagement of business partners and utilizing escalation protocol as necessary
- Ability to translate business plans to recruitment strategies
- Strong project management skills and the ability to execute fast-paced and high volume recruitment efforts
- Strong customer orientation and influencing skills
- Expert knowledge of employment law, corporate recruitment practices
- In-depth experience in competency-based interview and assessment techniques
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of workforce planning (talent assessment and talent forecasting)
- In-depth knowledge of internal and external market trends
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.