Quality Inspector - Salt Lake City, UT
Talascend is currently seeking a Quality Inspector for a contract opportunity located in Salt Lake City, UT.
The Inspector position will support the Product Quality activities and tasks. This position will validate in-process and deliverable products.
**will train on 1st shift for 2-3 months, then shift to 2nd shift
**temp to hire
** must be us citizen
The successful candidate will evaluate a large range of electromechanical products, read and interpret Engineering drawings and evaluate the adequacy of associated documentation to assure compliance of the product. They will conduct final Product Quality Acceptance and in-process inspection tasks per defined and established procedures.
- This position requires a technical discipline and five plus (2+) years of progressive experience in quality or reliability disciplines.
- The ability to work with engineering type builds that provide limited formal documentation and/or formal contracts requiring detailed data, is essential.
- Qualified candidates must be able to maintain data on associated work and product lines. The ability to follow verbal and written instructions and have good communication skills is essential. To qualify you must be capable of working in a fast-paced and high-accuracy environment while remaining calm and effective to meet deadlines.
- Candidate needs to have the ability to maintain a good working relationship with their teammates, internal and external customers. Ensuring customer confidence is critical.
- Candidate should have a working knowledge and understanding of quality system processes including workmanship standards, inspection practices, manufacturing & quality processes. IPC-A-610, ISO 9001:2000/AS9100.
- Applicant will need to be able to work in all types of environments (inside and outside), in all kinds of weather, and be able to lift 40 lbs.
HS diploma or GED Equivalent
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation