Talascend, a nationwide staffing/recruitment firm with locations in Troy, MI, Atlanta, GA, Mobile, AL, Frederick, MD and Houston, TX, is growing and looking for Recruiters to join our organization.
Great Team | Excellent Opportunity for Growth | Competitive Compensation Plan
Talascend Recruiters focus on filling direct and contract placement opportunities for new and existing customers within the Automotive, Manufacturing, Light Industrial, Supply Chain/Material Handling, Power, Telecom and IT Industries. Our team works diligently to fill positions that range from Engineering and Technical to Administrative and Skilled Trade disciplines.
Contract Hire Recruiters require 1-3 years experience within a high volume environment.
Direct Hire Recruiters require 3+ years experience.
- 1-3+ years recruiting experience (direct and/or contract placement)
- Demonstrated success in recruitment at all levels within an organization
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional computer skills in MS Office, Outlook, Social Media, etc.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced team environment
- Strong technology aptitude and direct experience with candidate search databases and automated applicant tracking systems
- Strong investigative and a proactive approach to resourcing
Other Important Qualities:
- Always striving to be the best in anything you do
- Absolute integrity!
- Interested in working in a dynamic environment and growing a new division
This is a full time, direct hire position with a GREAT Company with GREAT People. Base salary plus monthly commission and quarterly bonuses.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation