Talascend is looking to add to our recruiting team. The opportunity is a remote, direct hire position. We have a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, holiday and PTO.
- Recruit for contract and direct hire jobs in the technical industry.
- Source candidates using top job boards, college recruiting, and strategic methods including rewriting and editing job descriptions.
- Contact prospective candidates by telephone and email to explore their career interests and future possibilities.
- Schedules and coordinates interviews with all participating interviewers
- Compile data and provide regular reports on status of open positions and recruitment metrics.
- Participate in brain-storming sessions to creatively problem solve sourcing challenges.
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- 1-3 years’ experience within a technical/professional recruiting sector
- Self-motivated & eager to learn
- Demonstrated success in recruitment at all levels within an organization
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong technology aptitude and direct experience with candidate search databases and automated applicant tracking systems
- Strong investigative and a proactive approach to resourcing
- High School diploma required
- Candidates with a BA/BS degree preferred
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.