Talascend is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a contract opportunity in Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Telephone System- answer all phone calls on main office phone lines including needs for operator assistance, provide system administrator support for telephone system including voicemail, automated attendant and scheduling assistance of telephone programming, changes and trouble reporting.
- Clerical Support- provide all general administrative support to include mail processing support, interoffice packets and overnight / courier service to area office and Milwaukee, maintain postage meter, fax distribution, routine filing with adherence to record retention policies, maintenance of office supply stock levels, maintenance of branch petty cash and issuance of branch checks. Provide shipping / receiving support for office, including UPS / courier duties. Arrangements for special meetings/training on an as required basis.
- Facility Support- provide a professionally-maintained office environment. Responsible for repairs and maintenance of building and office equipment. Responsible for asset safekeeping, asset tagging and annual physical count. In addition, directly supervises service providers to include: janitorial, lawn, snow removal, vending, etc.
- Word Processing- provide word processing support for location staff requests, i.e. letters, memos, short proposals.
- Contract Booking- provide installation contract booking support to include creation of required documents (certificates of insurance, bid bonds), contract folder or job book preparation, verifying compliance with area contract booking procedures.
- Area Support- provide administrative support for ongoing programs in the local office, for area management team when they are in the local office, as well as supporting requests from Area Office Administration.
- Human Resources Support- may be responsible for new hire processing, including orientation, introduction to company benefits and processes, i.e. time and expense reporting, etc., maintain applicant flow logs, coordinate local Workers Compensation Claims to Area office for processing.
5 Years of previous Administration or relevant experience and a High school diploma
Ability to type a minimum of 45 wpm accurately.
Computer skills to include: MS Office applications.
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls
Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload accordingly.
Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation