Service Operations Agent Assistant
- Associate's degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required, plus three to five years of related work experience, preferably within a service/sales, or technical work environment.
- Must have proficient computer skills within the following applications: Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, ACCESS, Desktop Publishing and Internet business application usage.
- Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principals is desired.
- Under direct supervision, supports the Service Ops Agent in the completion of assigned tasks to maximize productivity and profitability of the branch.
- Support provided includes material handling, reviewing postings, billing, and database administrative activities.
- Provides back up call handling as needed.
- Coordinating with the Service Ops Agent's (SOA) scheduling of technician's, places orders for materials, parts and tools. Factoring in technician and customer downtime, selects the most appropriate low cost delivery option and minimizes purchased parts costs. Ensures on time part delivery to job site.
- Participates in the materials coordination for the team if applicable for proper and timely follow up on orders.
- Issues purchase orders as needed. Ensures material costs are posted to appropriate contract or ticket.
- As a daily back up to the SOA, communicating with both customers and technicians regarding needs and requirements to achieve ultimate customer satisfaction. Escalates issues as appropriate.
- Maintains database information in a service technology system.
- Accurately and daily reviews reported service request information posted into a service technology system. Posted information includes labor hours, material purchases, expenses and other service ticket job related transactions. Ensures technicians are reporting service request information daily.
- Tracks associated service request costs, revenues due, customer billing authority and the like to ensure accurate invoicing. Ensure labor reported matches technicians' time sheet submitted.
- Assists with asset management including collections and cost control. Responsible for service invoicing. Using billing input from the SOA, processes and audits service request information. Reviews financial systems for billable charges not posted to service orders.
- Proactively contacts customers at 10 to 14 days from date of invoice to ensure customer satisfaction and a commitment to pay. Escalates issues as needed to the SOA.
- Coordinating with the SOA, generates scheduled service visit reports and any other supporting documents or customer and value reporting required by the contract.
- Works with Service Project Management to track completion of jobs and ensures warranty information is completed in the appropriate system.
- Provides filing support for the Service Ops support group. Ensures that files are accurate, orderly and up to date.
- Assists with new employee orientation documentation and activities such as safety training, or training on administrative processes as needed.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation