Supply Chain Support
Talascend is currently seeking Supply Chain Support for a 6-month contract opportunity in Arlington, Texas.
- Maintain ongoing master change management.
- Data entry of criminal supply chain related data
- Process requests for changes to the Corporate Vendor Master through the MDG (Master Data Governance) system.
- Review supplier documentation to ensure it is sufficient for the change requested and interface with the division to obtain additional documentation when needed.
- Gather and analyze data(as needed for accuracy)
- Update supplier size classifications and Ariba network enablement status in SAP S4 Hana system.
- Run reports in MDG and S4 as needed to support Vendor Master duties. (export existing reporting and review for data accuracy)
- Perform additional clerical tasks as needed.
- A minimum of a high school diploma required; college degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a high level of accuracy
- Detailed oriented
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to multi task and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products with advanced Excel skills
- Experience with supply chain management and documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of E-Commerce Procure to Pay (P2P).
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.