Oil & Gas: Process Controls Engineer - Houston TX
Talascend is currently seeking a Process Controls Engineer for a contract opportunity located in Houston, TX.
- Support Project (Monoethylene Glycol) process technology and production teams in the design, development and programming of control algorithms for all system-controlled processes
- Develop process control narratives needed for Honeywell control system programming
- Work with Engineering Contractor and Honeywell to implement process control models, strategies, and other methods to ensure safe and efficient commissioning and startup
- Assist process technology and production teams in testing and debugging applications during Factory and Site Acceptance Tests
- Implement changes to the process control system in a timely and accurate manner
- Assure process control documentation is regularly developed and maintained
- Analyze challenges in current business processes so as to recommend appropriate improvement solutions
- Strong knowledge of ethylene glycol manufacturing process as well as Honeywell Experion PKS (C300, Safety Manager, HMIs development)
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.