Automotive Mold Technician
Talascend is currently seeking an Automotive Mold Technician for a 2nd Shift contract-to-hire opportunity in Fountain Inn, South Carolina
- To assure the injection molding machines run to quality standards and meet all production goals
- Assure all safety and housekeeping procedures are followed
- Report all quality and scrap issues to appropriate Supervisor / Manager as soon as possible
- Assures housekeeping standards are met
- Creates and maintains an environment for a safe and healthy workforce
- Maintains and monitors IATF 16949 system and maintains and monitors ISO14001 environmental system
- Responsible for keeping all machines producing quality product
- Stops the flow of production to correct quality issues and document any findings and/or adjustments on designated form(s)
- Verifies process parameters, completes job change set up sheets and keeps machine and surrounding areas clean of oil and material
- Maintains a process log, works with the Quality department to improve process control and trouble-shoots processing problems including normal adjustments and checks
- Sets machines to process books. Wears proper protective equipment as required
- Assures scrap issues are addressed and fixed in a timely manner
- Ensures that all accidents including first aid cases are reported and all employees are to follow the safety guidelines established by this facility
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. This employee is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department and/or facility. Noncompliance to the safety policy will result in disciplinary action and/or termination.
- 3+ years automotive injection molding processing experience
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Currently working 6 days - Sun to Fri
- 2nd Shift (2:45-11:15)
- Experience with large tonage machines a plus
- RJG training a plus
- Two-Shot Experience is a plus
- Will run 6-7 machines
- NO blow molding!
- High School Diploma or GED
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation