Electronic Assembly Technician
Talascend is currently seeking an Electronic Assembly Technician for a contract to possible direct hire opportunity with our client located in Frederick, MD.
Our client is seeking Electronic Assembly Technicians with varying experience and with backgrounds in aerospace and defense electronic system and product design, and fabrication, to join our company in Frederick, Maryland.
Successful candidates will have prior experience in assembly of complex electrical hardware and be capable of reading and following assembly drawings, mechanical and wiring diagrams correctly.
- Read, interpret and follow prints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Experience using power and hand tools
- Small scale sheet metal fabrication/adjustment work
- Maintain inventory of parts and product in work stations
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Candidate must be a United States citizen and will be required to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- 2+ years electrical / mechanical assembly experience required
- IPC-610, 620 and J-STD Certifications
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
- Basic computer skills must include Windows Office Suite
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- High attention to detail and self-motivation
- Occasional domestic and international travel will be required
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation