Electrical Technician (Manufacturing Plant)
Talascend is seeking an Electrician with manufacturing plant experience for a Direct Hire opportunity, located in Dayton, Ohio
- Layout, install, maintain and repair all electrical equipment and power and lighting systems in the plant including:
- Motors Generators Conduits
- Controls Transformers Cables
- Mechanisms Time devices Switches
- Communicating Recording Alarm Systems
- Use various types of equipment to locate and correct trouble
- Work on HOT circuits when required
- Make functional tests to determine that machines and equipment operates properly after install or repair
- Determine horsepower requirement, line loads, material requirements etc
- Troubleshooting and repair of equipment in a high speed manufacturing environment
- Trouble shooting and repair of Allen Bradley, PLC5, Micro Logics, Control Logics and Slick Controllers
- Experience with Seimens PLC Logic is a plus
- Ability to perform electrical construction work such as conduit layout /bending / power runs
- Ability to work a variety of shifts and overtime as needed
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.