Desktop Support Technician
Talascend is currently seeking a Desktop Support Technician for a contract opportunity in Santa Rosa, CA
Provide technical support, training, and incident resolution to the user community to ensure optimum job efficiency and productivity. Continuously and consistently provide excellent customer service in an accurate, effective and timely manner to create a pleasant end user experience.
- Prioritize, maintain and resolve helpdesk requests while meeting Service-level Agreements.
- Manage the inventory of software and hardware materials.
- Prepare, configure, and deploy desktop computer systems including imaging computers and maintaining image library.
- Ensure ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established company standards and guidelines while ensuring optimum equipment performance and longevity.
- Work with vendors when necessary to resolve technical problems with hardware and software.
- One to two years of experience in a Helpdesk environment is required.
- Microsoft certifications or enrollment in IT related courses with an accredited college or technical school required.
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate and well organized.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal and organizational are required.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and established response times is essential.
- Ability to establish and maintain a good working relationship with other professionals in order to provide support and resolve issues is a must.
- Must be able to remain flexible with changes in priorities for various task and project assignments.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation