Senior Pricing Analyst
Talascend is currently seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst for a 12-month contract opportunity in Huntsville, AL
- Medical, Dental, Vision (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Leads and/ or manages major and complex cost proposals generally valued between $50M - $100M.
- Applies a broad knowledge of general accounting, cost accounting and financial analysis techniques for a variety of the most complex financial and general business problems.
- Develops complex pricing strategies and performs risk and cash flow analyses.
- Develops and presents price assumptions, financial summaries, and risk assessment to senior leadership prior to proposal submission.
- Prepares special reports and analysis as required.
- Provides strategic focus to all proposal efforts.
- Provides work leadership/technical guidance to lower level pricing analysts.
- Comprehensive technical and functional knowledge of direct government pricing practices, regulations and procedures.
- Advanced business knowledge.
- Comprehensive organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen to make sound management decisions/recommendations. Ability to work in a team environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation