Warehouse Operations Technician
Talascend is currently seeking a Warehouse Operations Technician for a contract opportunity located in Boston, MA.
- Cross Dock Operations for all kits for the Boston Market.
- Construction Manager and General Contractor Materials Support.
- Perform Pickup of Materials.
- Spare Parts Inventory management.
- Processing of materials for returns or warranty work.
- Performs relatively routine tasks in the warehouse independently without supervision.
- Handling of steel piping, large cable reels and large steel kits on oversized skids.
- Maintains inventory of parts and supplies.
- Fills out proper forms, logs and prepares packages for shipment.
- Produces Daily Operations Report to all Market CMs and Management.
- 3-5 year's of expereince.
- Trained and licensed Fork-Lift, and electric pallet jack experience.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation