TURF Construction Manager
Talascend is currently seeking a Construction Manager for a contract opportunity located in the Paramus, NJ area.
The Telecom Construction Manager is responsible for the project’s construction schedule, expenses, and quality and safety. This position also manages the resources performing the construction work including direct reporting staff, matrix staff, and vendor and subcontractor resources.
- Must maintain and enforce the Beyond Zero safety program, ensure daily jobsite safety plans are reviewed and followed, and stop work when unsafe work practices or conditions exist.
- Provides on-site analysis of ongoing specific construction projects; utilizing higher level construction managers or project managers for advice on changes in plans.
- Interface with the client’s engineering team, as well as utilizing the company’s engineering and management team for decisions.
- Installs the quality program for client and subcontractors work, making certain all quality standards are met to customer specifications.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Engineering or technical degree preferred.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation