Oracle Transportation Management Developer
Talascend is currently seeking an Oracle Transportation Management Developer for a contract opportunity located in Reston, VA.
Candidate should be very strong in OTM/GTM (Version 6.2 and above, preferred 6.4.2) Technical Development experience, specifically supporting and implementing/integrating Shipping and Transportation Management with ERP such as EBS, SAP, JDE etc.
RICE development: Design and development of integration RICE objects for the Oracle Transportation (OTM) and Global Trade Management (GTM).
Experience with Oracle R12, R11i or another ERP application is a distinct advantage.
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
- 6 years or more of technical experience in Oracle Transportation (OTM) and Global Trade Management (GTM) modules
- Superior knowledge of SQL (Oracle) and stored procedures
- OTM/GTM technical expertise:
- Write complex Automated Agents, workflows (Saved Queries, Saved Condition, Agent Actions, Events etc.)
- Inbound and outbound integration - Order Release, Planned Shipment, Tender Offer, Response, Invoice, Shipment Status, Actual Shipment and Allocation Base, Invoice, Trade Transaction, Trade Transaction line, Customs Info integration, AES Filing
- OutXML Profile Trimming, setting up External systems/API to communicate to internal and external engines (Out of the box and custom)
- Purge process and setup
- Execute unit and system testing for all scenarios
- Debug and fine tune Agent locks and threads and aware of its corresponding tools
- Create BI Publisher reports with in OTM and GTM
- Exposure to setting up FTI (Fusion Transportation Intelligence)
- Experience in Microsoft Excel macros, VB and to facilitate mass upload of transportation rates in OTM
- Understanding of Advanced Shipment Planning and Execution for all domestic and International Logistics
- Consolidated Invoices
- Exposure to Item Classification, Export/Import and Custom filing and integration to other 3rd party tools (Descartes, Customs Info etc.)
- Dock scheduling
- Continuous moves
- Cloud implementations (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation