Talascend is currently seeking a Warehouse Supervisor for a contract opportunity located in Boston, MA.
We are seeking a Warehouse Supervisor with the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities assigned to support our crews and managers.
- Spare Parts Inventory Management
- Processing of materials for returns or warranty work
- Perform and/or schedule pickup and delivery of materials
- Support of CM and PM material needs
- Assist and train warehouse employees
- Enforce safe practices and job safety programs aligned with Beyond Zero
- Valid Drivers License required
- Advanced MS Office Skills preferred
- Trained and licensed Fork-Lift preferred
- Electric Pallet Jack experience preferred
- OSHA Certification preferred
Essential Functions: Intermittent sitting, walking, standing, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting, and lifting. Lifting requirements limited to 20 lbs. in the form of supplies, drawings, etc. Longest distance carried of 50 feet. Hand manipulation is required for simple grasping, pushing and pulling, and fine manipulation. Right and/or left hands utilized. Occasional need to reach and/or work above the shoulder, for supplies, as well as below the shoulder for same. No foot controls necessary. Must be alert to equipment in the field, there will be occasional travel, will work near construction job site equipment when in the field, occasional need to work near hazardous equipment and machinery, occasional need to walk on uneven ground, exposure to dust, gas or fumes, exposure to noise, extremes in temperature or humidity, and potential work at heights.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation