Turnover Document Clerk
Talascend is currently seeking a Turnover Document Clerk for a contract opportunity located in Dover Plains, NY.
Responsible for supporting the turnover and completions program on the Cricket Valley project including working with engineering, construction and Startup databases. During system completion and turnover on-site, manage the flow of documents and data, developing required reports and ensuring timely turnover of systems per the project schedule ensuring a quality turnover dossier for client acceptance.
Manage the flow of turnover dossiers and required review for acceptance by the client.
- Entering PunchList items & other PunchList tasks
- Review Turnover book for content
- Review the turnover for quality
- Adding Startup system & tab numbers in Aconex
- Assist the document management team with processing project documentation
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills including proper use of spelling, punctuation, grammar, and syntax.
- Must be able to take initiative and follow through on issues.
- Must be able to work well in a complex team environment.
- Must be able to share knowledge, and contribute to the project and administrative team goals.
- Must possess a high degree of individual initiative, discretion and diplomacy.
- Must be flexible and able to accept and quickly adapt to changes in work focus.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize administrative deliverables.
- Must have the right to work and remain in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic to intermediate proficiency using standard office automation tools, including Microsoft Access, Excel, Outlook, Word and eRoom. Skills assessments to determine proficiency level may be administered.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime with little or no notice as necessary.
- Previous Power jobsite experience.
- Previous experience supporting startup documentation on a power project.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation