- Lead and manage project quality/cost/time, starting from the planning phase until completion of vehicle development, in order to deliver competitive vehicles to customers.
- Monitor metrics, identify key issues, lead engineering proposal studies, in order to propose the optimum decision ready project solutions to the Chief Vehicle Engineer.
- Lead the engineering/purchasing/finance teams to strive for the frugal and competitive cost/investment solutions.
- Develop project development schedules and manage critical path with all stakeholders.
- Cross-functional/cultural win-win collaboration within the Nissan organization to lead challenges and resolution of various issues.
- Be the liaison between engineering and other functions (manufacturing, SCM, product planning, program management office, styling, marketing and sales, etc.)
- R&D vehicle development or other relevant experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Must be willing to travel within the country and internationally
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.