Fire Alarm Cad Operator
Talascend is currently seeking a Fire Alarm Cad Operator for a contract opportunity in Lake Oswego, OR
- Receive project assignments from Design Team member.
- Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems)
- Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts (using xrefs), riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
- Prepare submittal documentation (i.e. data sheets, battery calculations)
- Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Fire Alarm experience (or possibly security if no fire alarm) Proficient with AutoCAD program
- Preferred but not required: NICET Certification (any level for fire alarm)
- 3 Years of experience in the fire alarm industry
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
- Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Someone with a little bit of experience in the construction field.
- More along with electrical or mechanical construction, not electronic board layouts.
- Someone that has been in the business world.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Fire Alarm or Security experience required.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation