Quality Assurance Analyst
Talascend is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for a contract to possible direct hire opportunity with our client located in Rockville, MD.
Our client has an opportunity for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join an Agile team developing web applications and providing infrastructure support. The Quality Assurance Analyst will develop and implement test plans for enterprise applications and systems. Incumbent will write and maintain test automation, define quality assurance standards, and track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
- Responsible for the working with development, operations team and Stakeholders to implement Quality control framework for efficient testing of applications and systems.
- Responsible for Independent Verification and Validation of business requirements, identifying gaps in solutions and tracking the corrective implementation measures.
- Responsible for assisting developers and systems engineers on Integration testing, creating regression test cases and creating scripts for test automation.
- Evaluates and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines.
- Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality of software economically and efficiently
- Reviews new or modified program, including documentation, diagram, and flow chart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience including in Integration testing, Regression testing, test automation for enterprise web applications and systems.
- 5 + years of experience in testing tools/technologies like Selenium, Nunit, Junit, Shell scripting, QTP
- 5+ years of experience in documenting requirements and testing conformance on developed product
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Thorough attention to detail and follow-through skills. Excellent oral and written communication, as well as outstanding customer service skills
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation