Customer Care Associate
Talascend is currently seeking a Customer Care Associate for a contract opportunity in Golden Valley, MN
The Customer Care Associate is responsible for ensuring all customer needs and expectations are met. This position is critical to the growth of business for our client and the individual filling this role must go above and beyond to help differentiate our client from its competition.
- Respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA's.
- Communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues
- Web Ordering: Respond to customer questions; and identify opportunities for system / process enhancements
- Understand SAPs functionality and be able to maneuver through the system efficiently
- Champions process improvements: looks for ways to improve CC processes and functionality, ensuring they are in line to fulfill customer expectations
- Order Management expectations: manage orders throughout each day by working with Planners, Demand Management, and the Distribution Centers to make sure orders ship per customer requirements. Some of these tasks include:
- Planning/managing orders required for production lines
- Placing purchase orders with suppliers
- Perform manual shipping/invoicing transactions within SAP
- Understanding and enforcing software license agreements as well as enforcing legal restrictions.
- Access & maintain Customer Portals for demand, forecast, order fulfillment and status for many of our Strategic OEM customers
- Relationship Management: to build and maintain strong business relationship with all customers
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service experience in an inbound call center
- 6 months of SAP experience within the past 5 years
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- BS in Business, or related degree preferred
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.