ERP Customer Service RMA Administrator
Talascend is currently seeking an ERP Customer Service RMA Administrator for a contract opportunity in Victor, NY
Reporting to the Director, Product Support, the Customer Services RMA Administrator is responsible for supporting the RMA Coordinator and the Product Support department for the full-cycle administrative process of Return Material Authorizations (RMA) from our customers. In-process, assign, and track customer returns through quality database (TIPQA) and other database driven systems. This includes but not limited to confirming warranty information, emailing, and calling customers.
- Assigning RMA (Return Material Authorization) numbers, completing appropriate RMA forms and keying in pertinent data regarding customer repair problems.
- Provide labor and material quotation to customer via the ERP system
- Process, categorize, and answer customer emails and telephone calls, providing high quality service.
- Excellent communication skills - this role requires the ability to deal with customers and handle difficult situations professionally, on the phone, by email and in person
- Verify data integrity throughout the entire process
- Develop metric reports for non-conformances and customer complaints
- Manage and maintain RMA Material Stock - spares, components and LRUs
- Communicate with vendors for return of broken equipment
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- The work environment is that of a typical office.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand, sit and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and other database tracking tools is highly desired.
- TipQA knowledge similar quality tracking system is desired
- Customer or management interface
- Candidate must be detail-oriented, be able to multi-task, possess excellent customer service and communication skills, be a team player and have working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability and desire to learn product specifications and system components required on a general level.
- High School diploma required, AAS preferred
- A minimum of one (1) years of direct Customer Support experience or similar, preferably in a technical product environment.
- Ability to efficiently utilize word processing (MS Word) and spreadsheet software (MS Excel) required.
- Proven data entry skills
- US Citizenship Required
Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, government regulations. Ability to write reports, procedure manuals, and correspondence. Ability to present information and respond to questions.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to calculate ratio, percent, proportions, draw and interpret graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and solve practical problems; deal with a variety of concrete variables in standardized situations.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Drug Screen may be required for this position.
Talascend is an EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation