Accounts Payable Finance Admin
Talascend is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Finance Admin for a contract opportunity in Salt Lake City, UT
- Process vendor invoices into the SAP and Ariba systems, auditing for correct invoice and PO details to ensure accurate and timely charging to the ledgers, including program direct, and overhead sub-ledgers and the general ledger.
- Process vendor invoices using the approved Sarbannes Oxley control narrative processes and departmental practices.
- Performs departmental reports for Buyers/Users/Approvers to update POs and approve invoices for processing.
- Maintain the AP Service Desk, assisting internal buyers and vendors with invoice inquiries. Reconcile vendor statements and request missing invoices/credit memos for processing.
- Upload invoices into the SAP system: emailed invoices and hard copy mailed invoices.
- Perform special projects as required.
- This is an opportunity requiring 2+ years accounts payable or finance experience.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within Accounting/Finance.
- Incumbent should possess excellent oral and written communications skills and be proficient in Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of FAR and/or the SAP system is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and take personal responsibility for identifying and solving problems.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.