About Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical engineering is one of the central engineering disciplines, applying the principals of materials science, physics and mathematics. It focuses on the generation of heat and mechanical energy for the operation and design of machines and mechanical equipment.
- Electircal generators, internal combustion engines, turbines and other machines producing power
- Refrigeration, air-conditioning and other power-using machines
- Material-handling systems
- Industrial production equipment, including robots used in manufacturing
- Lifts, escalators and internal facilities and amenities for buildings
- Tools used in engineering and construction including cranes and other mechanical devices
Mechanical Engieering Responsibilities
- Problem analysis to identify mechanical solutions
- Design of mechanical devices
- Prototype development and testing
- Results analysis and design improvement
- Device management process oversight
- Ongoing maintenance and improvement
To find out more about mecnaical engineering and to search for mechanical engineering jobs, visit our jobseeker portal, send us your resume, or find your local Talascend office for a further conversation.